Russian Business Visa
In order to obtain a business Russian visa, support or invitation has to come from a Russian organization that is accredited with the Ministry of Foreign or Internal Affairs. Some Russian firms do not have the accreditation and some are reluctant to support visas. You may not have the contacts to invite or support you. You may find it easier for The Russia House to provide your support.
The Russia House has been accredited with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs since 1980 and can support your visit. All we need is a fax copy of the information pages of your passport. We will do the rest.
The Russia House can supply the invitation!
A single or double entry visit support will take 5 days to organize whilst a multiple-entry support can take 21 days. Be sure to leave enough time for this. If you are a business visitor, you should also consider a hotel supported tourist visa, or if you have your own office in Russia and are staying in a company owned flat then the Tourist/Visitor visa is an alternative.
Actions to be taken for efficient procurement of your Russian Business Visa
1. Fax over (020 7403 9933) or Scan and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Enlarged (170%) and lightened Photostat of the information page of your passport.
b) A4 size letter addressed to the Russian Consulate in London [download example], containing the following information:
- Paragraph No. 1: Name the applicant and request the visa type and duration.
- Paragraph No. 2: Confirm applicant has return air ticket and ample sojourn funds.
- Paragraph No. 3: Confirm that data on the visa form is true and correct.
- Paragraph No. 4: State the nature of business and with whom it is. Add "on a business programme organised by BMTerra". (If you have your own business invitation omit this last bit).
2. Send by Special delivery post or courier:
b. Completed Form
c. Passport size photograph
d. Original Letter
Once we have received all the required documents and the visa has been endorsed into the passport we can ascertain all correct charges and payment can be made by cheque or credit card (with a 3% charge).
Registration of Business Russian Visas
Since the introduction of the new rules, the OVIR office has not finalized arrangements for the registration of business visas.
1. If you are staying less than 7 WORKING days - no registration is necessary
2. If you are staying in a hotel - registration will be arranged by the hotel
3. If you are staying privately more than 7 days please see the notes on registration on the front visa page.
| © The Russia House Limited, Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HH,
United Kingdom, Tel: 0207 403 9922, Fax: 0207 403 9933. Company Reg No: 1440407.
Website designed and hosted by heathfieldwebdesign
|home | the russia house | russian visas | chinese visas | all other visas | air transport | accommodation | translation | interpreting | cyrillic printing | courier
anglo russian school | sochi 2014 winter olympic games | russia service collective | contact us | fast track route to trade with russia